Information We Collect
TNF Communications works on its own behalf and on behalf of various clients, contacting existing and prospective customers using the phone and other channels. As this involves the processing of personally identifiable data, we comply with the GDPR, which came into force on 25th May 2018. We are committed to the secure and compliant handling of all data held and processed by the company.
General Data Protection Regulation
You have a right to access, modify or delete your data. You may also object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data and request any information relating to these treatments. Please contact TNF Communications and ask us to remove your data. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who will receive the data?
The personal data that you complete on the form is received by us and held by us. It is not supplied to any third party.
Will data be transferred outside EU?
We store your data on our own servers, and we do not transfer any of your personal data outside of the EU.
Do we use automated decision making?
We do not use any form of the automated decision-making process when handling your personal data.
Rights that you have in relation to your data
You have a number of rights in relation to your data and these are set out below. To exercise any of the rights, please contact us by email email@example.com or by telephone 01482 738984
- A right of access to the data. You can ask us to confirm the current information that we hold on you, to make sure that it is up to date. Please note that as we delete all personal data once we have dealt with a request it is likely that we will not be holding any of your personal data.
- If the data that we are holding on to you is incorrect, you have a right to require us to correct the data.
- You have a right to ask us to remove any personal data relating to you from our systems where we are holding that personal data as the data controller. This will apply to the information that you have supplied to us.
Please note that the business of this company is to provide marketing services to our customers. When we are providing a service to our customers they will be the data controller of that data. We do not search our customers’ databases when you ask us to delete you, as we do not have authority to use our customers’ databases for any purposes other than on their instruction.
- You have a right to ask us not to use your personal data, or to use it only in any way that you specify. As noted above, we use your data only to respond to your request, so this right is not likely to be relevant.
- You have a right to a copy of your data in a portable format. The only personal data that we hold will be the contact details and other information that you have supplied. We can supply a copy of that in [Word/text/pdf/?] format.
- You have the right to withdraw consent to the use of your data. If you do this we will no longer be able to contact you or respond to your request for information.
If you believe we have not complied with the requirements of the GDPR 2018, you have the right to file a complaint with an appropriate authority. In this country, the appropriate authority will be the Information Commissioner’s Office – www.ico.org.uk
We record calls and do so in accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice)(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000. The recording of calls is within the legitimate interests of the Company – as a Data Controller – and its clients – for whom the Company acts as a Data Processor. Calls are recorded for purposes such as training, quality control and in order to fulfil a contract. The calls are stored securely on encrypted servers. Call recordings are deleted from our platform after 6 months.