You know the value that your business offers, the next step is to make sure your target audience knows it too. The way to achieve this is to have a proper conversation with the business owner or an executive, which gives you the opportunity to answer questions and offer a bespoke solution. This is easier said than done, especially when you consider the dreaded question that we’ve all encountered at some point during our careers: “Do you have an appointment?”
Imagine if your response to that question was always “yes”, wouldn’t that be amazing? Thanks to our telemarketers specialising in appointment setting, TNF Communications can make this happen. We remove the time, effort and stress of setting up appointments and deliver exceptional results that perfectly suit your needs. This can include sourcing a profiled database of businesses, followed by professional calls that lead to appointments being booked directly into your calendar or those of your sales team.
You can also rest assured that we invest a lot of focus into these calls, essentially working as an extension of your marketing department. Before anything goes ahead we talk to you about your value proposition, targets, business objectives and company voice, then create a campaign strategy that’s perfectly on-brand. Whether it’s a case of you requiring large volumes of appointments within a strict timeframe, such as for a product launch, seasonal trend or event, or a long-term arrangement to reinforce your lead generation engine, we’re here to make it happen.
What does appointment setting involve?
Needless to say, we don’t simply speak to a gatekeeper and ask them for an appointment with the head honcho. Our telemarketing specialists go far more in-depth than that, as they represent your company to an impeccable degree and handle every issue relating to the task. This means that when the appointment arrives, the decision-maker you’re speaking to already has a clear idea of the topic, enabling a more relaxed and enlightening discussion.
What are the benefits?
Aside from never having to worry about carrying out those initial calls to prospective customers, appointment setting through TNF Communications comes with many other advantages:
- It saves you and your staff countless hours, which can be invested more productively.
- Each appointment is 100% confirmed (we never take a “maybe” as a confirmation) and immediately logged into your calendar, removing the risk of getting the time wrong or forgetting about it entirely.
- You can minimise your costs by outsourcing to TNF Communications, as we have the experience, skills, facilities, equipment, resources and amazing people required to get the job done to the highest standard.
- Raise awareness of your brand amongst your target audience through highly professional, friendly and effective outreach.
- Last but by no means least, this is a much smoother way to win new clients than cold emails and other unsolicited approaches. Put simply, officially organised appointments lead to more sales, stronger professional relationships and greater customer retention.
We’ll fill up your calendar
Our appointment setting service helps businesses to cut through the noise and have valuable discussions with the right people. To find out more, give our team a call on 01482 738984 or email email@example.com